Natural Pure Ceylon Cinnamon Quills / Sticks / Scroll - 250g
Cinnamon is one of the oldest spices known to man, it was even mentioned in the Bible and was used in ancient Egypt. Cinnamon was so highly treasured that it was considered more precious than gold back in the day.
Cinnamon Sticks are made from the brown bark of the Cinnamon tree and the Ceylon Cinnamon has a light fragrant and a sweeter taste compared to Cassia Cinnamon.
Our naturally grown Ceylon Cinnamon sticks are cut to five inches in length and packed in a beautiful air tight pack. The 250g pack will contain between 12 to 15 naturally grown Ceylon Cinnamon sticks.
We believe our product stands out from the majority of products in the market since they are grown free of any chemicals or pesticides and non-irradiated, Non-GMO, and Gluten Free.
Natural Pure Ceylon Cinnamon from Sri Lanka
Uses of Cinnamon
- Spice up your cooking or decorate your favorite dish with Ceylon Cinnamon
- Stirring and spicing up your a cup of Tea or Coffee with a Cinnamon stick
- Make Christmas ornaments with Cinnamon sticks
- Boil Ceylon Cinnamon in water to enjoy an exotic, pure Cinnamon drink, with absolutely no sugar required
- Add Ceylon Cinnamon to a bottle of Vodka & taste the natural refreshing taste of Cinnamon Vodka
- Add a Cinnamon Stick to the cleaning liquid and fill your home with the natural fragrance of Ceylon Cinnamon
Best before date
Best before date: August 2025